TOPSHOP NAILS IN PLUTO



TUESDAY. Let's talk about this little pot of sparkle. TOPSHOP NAILS IN PLUTO. Essentially a clear nail polish with vibrant lilac/purple shimmering glitter poured through to create the perfect finish. Apply base coat, two layers of Pluto nail polish and finish up with a glossy top coat. It's super easy and quick to apply - two coats should allow for even glitter distribution across your nails. You can apply it on top of another colour or by itself like i have done. I preferred it on its own as i wanted to see my natural nails underneath and only wanted to add a little sparkle. Although i find Topshop nail polishes last longer before chipping i think you'll find this will last even longer as it is hard to notice any chipping! Buy it HERE now for only £6.

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like wearing glitter on bare nails too. It's a very interesting effect.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this too, it's such a pretty glitter! I love it on top of a simple nude or lilac colour.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sparkle & glitter in nail polishes! Nice choice :)
    -Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice !
    Kisses my beautiful <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love any glitter nail varnish :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried glitter on a bare nail before, but you've convinced me to give it a shot! xo

    http://www.thesequinnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried a Topshop polish before! This one looks really cool, especially on bare nails.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi darling, love your blog! If you would like to visit mine and follow me via bloglovin I always follow back ;)

    Love
    www.mintandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! Perfect Nailcoat!... Would love to keep in touch with u - let‘s follow each other♡Love, Kyra
    Would you like to follow each other? I Follow back♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super gorgeous! I always forget about Topshop make-up and nail polish!
    I must remember to go in there next time I go shopping! Some of their nail polishes are super beautiful!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be so pretty for a special occasion!
    Jess | Hell0Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting look...

    ReplyDelete