LACE PERFECTION


FRIDAY. Yes, i have that friday feeling! If you follow Pomegranate and Coffee on INSTAGRAM then you will have seen this absolute beauty of lace perfection. It is the perfect shade of dark blue/navy with the most delicate straps and lace detail. Paired with high waisted (navy) shorts or a lace midi skirt in contrasting colours, this top really stands out. On that note..have you seen Zara's latest collection? i can assure you, you will fall in love. You can buy this lace top HERE. Stay tuned for more tomorrow but for now i'm off to drink cocktails and dance the night away with the best friends that a girl could have. (oh wow...did i just say that?) Hope you all have a lovely weekend!



Photo by Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Your article are the best i love this see more on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty lace x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went into Zara a few days ago & I love their collection for Spring! I didn't buy anything because I wanted to wait for K to get her opinion. Cute!!

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is gorgeous! Such a pretty colour, and I love the lace detail x

    Georgina | headintheclouds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I'm really into lace at the moment, I find it so elegant. This particular top has a daringness and boldness to it though. I wouldn't wear it, though it's quite nice!

    ReplyDelete